Version 1.0.0 Release: Kaiba¶
Kaiba is a data transformation tool written in Python that uses a DTL(Data Transformation Language) expressed in normal JSON to govern output structure and input transformation and mappings.
Kaiba is forked from the greenbird/piri @ version 2.2.0
- Mapping with configuration File.
- Looping data from multiple places to create 1 or many objects
- Combine multiple values to one.
- Default values
- If statements
- is, in, contains, not
- integer, decimal, iso date
- Regular Expressions - Regex
Version 0.2.1 - Schema troubles¶
Fixes problems with Schema validation
- In attribute make sure either name + mappings or name + default is required
- In mappings make sure that length of path is above 1 if default is not provided.